DIGITAL MARKETING & PPC MANAGEMENT COMPANY – CLEVELAND, OHIO
Fact: businesses make an average of $3 for every $1.60 they spend on AdWords. What could your business do with a team that knows how to bring the cost down, and get your ad in front of large amounts of high-quality leads?
First, let’s break down the important information you need to know about PPC before you get involved. That way, you can avoid some common pitfalls that many encounter, as well as understanding what makes a successful campaign.
What Is PPC?
PPC is a form of online advertising where when users click your ad, you spend a certain amount of money. This means that you are buying your way to quality traffic, rather than playing the long-game by trying to earn that traffic organically.
But, if we are going to be spending money on that traffic, then we NEED a positive result from it. So what do you need to do to ensure you are getting the results you need from this paid traffic?
Building a Successful Campaign
If you are going to be paying for traffic, you need to ensure that you are getting the most bang for your buck. Without a smart strategy, you will be throwing dollars away.
A successful campaign breaks down into two sections: creation & management. Let’s see how what goes into these sections, so that you can get the results your business needs.
- Goal: Begin with the ending in mind. What are you expecting to receive from this campaign? Do you want sales? Are you just looking to generate leads that you can sell once they begin to know, like and trust you? Or are you just looking for more exposure for your company? Whatever the goal may be, our ads will be designed differently to ensure you are getting the results you are looking for.
- Keyword Research: If you don’t know what your customers are searching for, you can kiss your positive ROI goodbye. Effective keywords are the lifeblood of a successful PPC campaign, and some keywords cost more than others. Because of this, we focus on relevant keywords that are low-cost, which will ensure that your ad spend is optimized to the lowest amount possible.
- Ad Creation: How do you plan on capturing the attention of your potential customers? Do you know what will catch their eye? We work with you to build ads that are compelling to your audience, which will give you the result you are looking for.
- Landing Page: The journey doesn’t begin and end with the ad! Once your audience clicks the ad, you have their attention. The landing page is designed to develop interest, show them the benefits they will receive, and then finish the job. There is a lot of research that has gone into how to optimize your landing pages, and we will use that research to optimize your conversions.
Now that you have seen what we can do for you on the front-end, let’s show you how we manage the back-end to ensure your money is well spent.
- Keyword Adjustment: When your campaign is launched, you will be provided all the data you need to see how your ad is performing. This is where many ads fail. We will study the data to see what keywords aren’t converting, what keywords we can include, and see if any keywords are costing you too much money. We continue to work here to optimize the performance of your ads, turning them into a conversion machine.
- Split Ads: Splitting ad groups allows us to see what ads are working better than others by examining data such as click-through rate (CTR) and Quality Score. This ensures that none of your ads are burning money, with no award to show for it.
- Landing Page Optimization: Your audience will tell you everything you need to know about how your ads are performing, as well as your landing page. If both are firing at a high rate, then you have produced a winner. We work with the data from the landing page to ensure that the copy is compelling to the reader, that they are clicking on the call-to-action (CTA), and see where the conversion rate is at.
Ready to Build PPC Ads That Convert?
We would love to learn more about what your goals are, and discuss how PPC can work for you. So don’t hesitate! Contact us today. We look forward to helping your business!